Sunday, January 8, 2012

New American Girl Books- Not Sold Yet! (CONTEST 6 POSTS BELOW!)

Hey girls! I was on Amazon.com today when I spotted an American Girl book that caught my eye- because it wasn't on the American Girl site yet! I then raced to the AG Bookseller site and was sweetly surprised to find a whole slew of new titles waiting to be released! Here are some of my favorites:
 A kit filled with accessories from all over the world? Their new Doll Travel book comes with a doll-sized duffel bag, a mini National Geographic map of Paris, and tons of stickers and accessories to create spots from cruises to theme parks! By Trula Magruder, available in March.
Making math fun? Perfect for a girl struggling in school! While Math + Fashion = Fun may be geared towards girls younger than me, I really think a lot of people will like it-my sister included-and I can't wait to see what kind of fashion-themed math puzzles AG comes up with! It's also part of a brand new InnerstarU series to help girls in school. By Aubre Andrus, available in June.
A new Vaudeville-themed AG mystery? Yes, please! In A Rebecca Mystery: The Crystal Ball, Rebecca finds a chilling note attached to one of Mr. Rossi's carrier pigeons and believes him and herself could be in danger. But only a trip to a fortune teller could solve the case! By Jacqueline Dembar Greene, available in March.
An InnerstarU book about a girl who makes videos? In Behind the Scene, readers can imagine themselves a girl who loves making videos and has created her best one for InnerstarU's video contest, but when she realizes something in her video might offend her friend, she second-guesses herself in entering. By Erin Falligant, available in March.
A self-esteem how-to book? Interesting, but I think this is very needed! A Smart Girl's Guide to Liking Herself—Even on the Bad Days includes tips on how to keep your self-esteem up and learning to be your best in any situation. I especially like the cover art- sometimes you need an umbrella on rainy days! By Laurie Zellinger, available in March.

I really am excited for all of the new titles- especially Doll Travel and the new InnerstarU series with helpful puzzles for school. Yay! You can see all of the new books here. What are some of your favorites?
~Gabby

5 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!! I can't wait until they come out I think the last book looks amazing!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!


Georgia

All Ag said...

I already ordered Doll Travel and I checked the American Girl publishing site and there is going to be even more books! I can not what to see them!

Anne said...

Gabby, do you have any of the smart girl's guides? I have: "a girl's guide to money" "a girl's guide to friendship troubles" "a girl's guide to manners" and " a girl's guide to the internet" Not to mention the care and keeping of you. And I *highly* recomend them! So I can't wait for the new one!!

Sophie Amélie Moreau said...

Doll Travel is the best AG book yet! Sophie - the doll this account belongs to - is my travel doll, and she'll flip out when she sees it! Thanks for sharing these with us.

-Laura

Geridil said...

I can't wait for the Rebecca mystery book to come out!! I also wish I could get the Doll travel book...if I had a doll!