Sunday, January 1, 2012

McKenna's Here (and Other New Stuff)!

Hey! Let's get right to it (I'll post my opinions later this week)!

Girl of the Year- McKenna

My American Girl
Sports Top and Brief Set- $10 (EXCUSE ME? AG, you made a Sports Bra?!?!?!?)

Well, that's all thats new for the American Girl dolls! I hoped you enjoyed this post and I dare say I am the first to post all of these new things.... Hmmm....

Anywho, check back tomorrow for a contest, then check back the next day for a new year-long program, then check back later this week for my opinions on all this new stuff!
Happy New Year,
Gabby

8 comments:

Priya said...

Cool! I think my favorites are the Blue Tank & Brief Set, Ruffled Hoodie Outfit, and McKennas Rain Set.

Ro said...

My face when I see the price for McKenna's bed:
(o) (o)
-------
Seriously, AG...can you PLEASE make something AFFORDABLE?!!

Claire said...

Hmm...after much deliberation, I think I won't be getting McKenna. Not unique enough for me. ;)

I think my favorites are McKenna's Loft Bed, McKenna's Pajamas, and the little Valentine's Day outfit for the MAGs. :-)

Kate said...

Last night at 11:00 western time I went to see if she was up but I thought she would be up at 12:00 o'clock when I saw her I actually could not breath :)

Georgia

Claire said...

Hi Gabby!
I really like McKenna's Rain Gear! I think the bed is a bit too busy and bright for me though.
Aren't the American Girl Dolls 9 and 10 years old? I don't think they need a sports bra.
Claire

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! I was a long time viewer... Until my twelve birthday .
I'm in middle school now and
My view on dolls changed . Anyways. About th
Sports bra. What's wrong with it?(: its not
Supposed to be a bra. It's a sport top. I've seen
3rd graders outside my house jogging in them.
I personly don't think they're that bad. Just my
Opinion :) Love
Emory

Anonymous said...

I think the sports bra is cute you people are idiots if you think that's weird And I totally hate you but if you think it's cute you sweet and awesome